Saturday 25 September 2010

Tales At Daylight : Hospital Business Day 1

   12 Monday july 2010.
         My first day at work. I've been recruited by my mom to work at a private hospital owned by her colleague. I'm not excited really and i don't know why, maybe because i don't have high expectations of the job i'm about to undertake.
I arrive the hospital at 8:46am. 'Damn, it's hot in here'; that was my first thought as i sat down. After looking around for a few minutes, i finally understood why children were usually scared of hospitals. Like damn, even i won't come here for treatment! the colours on the wall were all just so mind scarring. To say i was terrified is an understatement. Also, the chairs, curtains, it's all just so traumatising.
       Before work started, a hefty woman came into the clinic to check her weight and the child in me wanted to scream.. NOOOOOO!!!! she'll break the scale. hahahaha. You should have seen the woman, u'd say the same thing. lol! After this, some woman i don't even know from Adam is more or less sitting on me and i'm like, hello f@@kface, do you mind?  Like what the hell.....when did people who don't know people start sitting on the laps of people they don't know? E gba mi oh(save my soul).
    Then again, i don't think i can take this anymore. lol, i quit before i've even started.
Looked up from my seat and saw someone DIGGING her nose. Major ewwwwwww..like WTF??? so in this late 21st century, people still mine for gold in their nostrils?!?! Thankfully, the doctor arrives the hospital and saves my ass from all the madness i was beginning to experience.
  1st notable patient is a young mother who has been prescibing drugs to her little son and can't remember all she prescribed. Some people like to kill themselves sha. So, the very woman whom in literally ran away from, i mean the one on my laps, she's BAAACCKKK!!!! *sad much* and she chose again to sit right beside me. Sooo, in the whole area, it's beside me she could find!
   Eh en..it has happened. She's knocked up. There's this ibo girl in the clinic. She thinks she's pregnant. Eh en. 'O ti shele'. She has been been sent for a scan....i'll just wait while the story unfolds. hehehe *mischievious grin* After 1 hour....she's back. Guess what i found........she's PREGNANT! The good news is she and her boo started fertility treament 6 months earlier and fortunately, she's now pregnant. I'm smiling at her but in my head, -----> ''your husband doesn't waste time oh'' , that's super sperm for you. lol.
  The day's over and i'm out.

No comments:

Post a Comment